The Fairgrounds Park Campground is generally open for reservations April 1st thru October 15th annually.
The campground is closed during Fair time (the 3rd Monday of August through the 2nd Monday of September).
In addition, the campground may be closed periodically for large events or extreme weather. Please call the Fair Office at 715-387-1261 to confirm availability prior to your stay.
- Campsites with Power & Water Hook-ups
- Restrooms with Showers (keys can be checked out from the office)
- RV Dump Station - located next to the Round Barn ($5 fee per use)
- WiFi (access codes can be purchased from the Fair Office)
Discounts are available for those staying 7 nights or longer, please contact the Fair office at 715-387-1261 for more details.
- No power service (tents only): $15/site/day
- 20 or 30 amp service: $20/site/day
- 50 amp service: $25/site/day