The Fairgrounds Park Campground is generally open for reservations (weather permitting) April 1st thru October 15th annually, and is closed during Fair time events. In addition, the campground may be closed periodically for large events or extreme weather. Please call the Fair Office to confirm availability prior to your stay or to book your next event.
Vast space is available for camping, including 100+ sites with water/electric and over 500 spaces for primitive site camping. There is also a dump station available on the grounds.
Discounts are available for those staying 7 nights or longer. Discounts do not apply during the Fair Season or for larger camping events. Please contact the Fair office for more details.
- Campsites with both power & water hook-ups are available.
- A dump station is located between the Round Barn and Fair Office ($5 fee per use).
- No power service (tents only): $15/site/day
- 20 or 30 amp service: $20/site/day
- 50 amp service: $25/site/day