The Fairgrounds Park Campground is generally open for reservations (weather permitting) April 1st thru October 15th annually, and is closed during Fair time events. In addition, the campground may be closed periodically for large events or extreme weather. Please call the Fair Office to confirm availability prior to your stay or to book your next event.
Vast space is available for camping, including 100+ sites with water/electric and over 500 spaces for primitive site camping. Restroom and shower facilities include 4+ locations for both men and women's restrooms, and 10 total shower-heads. There is also a dump station available on the grounds.
Discounts are available for those staying 7 nights or longer. Discounts do not apply during the Fair Season or for larger camping events. Please contact the Fair office for more details.
- Campsites with Power & Water Hook-ups.
- Restrooms with Showers: Keys can be checked out from the office during business hours.
- RV Dump Station: Located between the Round Barn and Fair Office ($5 fee per use)
- WiFi: Access codes can be purchased from the Fair Office during business hours.
- No power service (tents only): $15/site/day
- 20 or 30 amp service: $20/site/day
- 50 amp service: $25/site/day
- Reservation Form: Below you will find camping reservation forms. Please choose the camping form you will need per your camping needs.
- Payments: Payments are accepted in credit, debit, cash and check forms and all payment information is listed on the form you choose. Additional charges may apply for credit and debit cards.
- Campground Rules: Per City Ordinance, we ask that all loud activities stop at 10:30 pm. Failure to comply with this ordinance could result in your removal from the Fair campgrounds without a refund. Generators and fireworks are not permitted on the campgrounds. Small camp fires are permitted in raised fire pits only. Dogs and cats are permitted on the grounds. Per City Ordinance, all pets must be on a leash at all times. You are held responsible for the disposal of your pet’s litter and waste.
- Check-In: Upon arriving you will receive a camping permit. This permit must be placed in your camper window and must be visible at all times.
- Dump Station: Upon check-out, you may wish to use a Sanitary Dump Station. The Dump Station is located on the grounds, next to the Round Barn, by the Fair Office. There is a City fee of $5.00 per use for this service. All payments for the dump station can be placed in the drop box located next to the Dump Station.
- Showers / Bathrooms: Campers are welcome to use the showers and bathrooms located inside the Lang 4-H building near the campgrounds during their stay. To receive a key for this facility, please speak to the Fair Office during normal business hours.
- Internet Access: WiFi access codes can be purchased at the Fair Office during normal business hours. Each pass is only good for one devise. Daily passes are $2.00 each. Weekly (7 day) passes are $10.00 each. Additional charges may apply for credit card and debit purchases.
- Garbage: There are dumpsters available throughout the grounds for your garbage needs. We ask that you help us keep our grounds clean and looking nice at all times.