Tickets can be purchased through our website or in the Fair Office. You can also purchase your tickets at the Fair gates upon arrival to the Fair.
- All purchases are final.
- Credit and debit cards have additional service fees added at the time of your purchase.
- Cash and check purchases can be made in the Fair office. There are no service fees attached if using cash or checks.
- Cash, debit, and credit card purchases are accepted at gates and grandstand entrances.
- All tickets / passes will have a square scan code with a 14 letter code below it. This is what will be scanned for entry.
- The Fair office will not re-print or re-issue any tickets that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
GATE PASSES: Gate passes cannot be scanned more than
one (1) time each day. If you are planning on leaving and coming back
the same day, you will need to get a wristband before you
leave. If you do not have a wristband to re-enter, there will be an additional fee for re-entry -
No exceptions. You will need a new wristband for each day of the Fair.
GRANDSTAND TICKETS: Grandstand tickets are available for purchase online and in the Fair office during normal business hours.
CARNIVAL TICKETS & WRISTBANDS: To purchase a North American Midway Entertainment ( ) wristband, all advanced purchases must be done through their website. Sales start 6 weeks prior to the opening day of the Fair. Please check back for a link to all carnival purchases.
Please do not cut any part of your tickets and/or passes or they will not be accepted.